|“||Get ready! The Unfriend a Mom Friend Show is about to get real!||”|
When Dad goes out of town, Harley must find her mom a new friend after she becomes overly clingy.
With Tom out of town, Suzy wants to spend most of her time at with Harley and Ethan but they find her too embarrassing sometimes. So, they agree to get her a mom friend to hangout with. To make it happen, they secretly sign her up for an online friend-finder website which pairs you with a friend based on preferences and location. To everyone's disappointment, Suzy is paired with her nemesis, Bethany.
At first, Suzy and Bethany can't stand each other but they decide to give it a try. Bethany turns Suzy into a more serious, organized mom who even gets up early to get breakfast ready for the kids. The two moms make it very difficult for the Diaz kids to get away with stuff and enjoy their usual freedom. So, the kids try to break them up but without any luck. So, they come up with a plan to act as immature as possible until Bethany can't take it anymore.
Meanwhile, when Daphne is chosen to be part of a school play, Rachel interferes against Daphne's wish to make sure Daphne shines as the star. Rachel is even more disappointed to find out that Daphne will be playing the butt as part of a cow costume. Rachel goes in to help Daphne break the rules and stand out in the performance.
During Daphne's play, Daphne follows Rachel's advice to break out of the cow costume and do her own dance, ruining the play. In the commotion, the rest of the Diaz kids take the opportunity to act all immature and irresponsible to annoy Bethany. Bethany can't take it anymore. She gets mad at the Diaz kids, causing Suzy to break up the friendship.
- Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz
- Ronni Hawk as Rachel Diaz
- Isaak Presley as Ethan Diaz
- Ariana Greenblatt as Daphne Diaz
- Nicolas Bechtel as Lewie Diaz
- Malachi Barton as Beast Diaz
- Cerina Vincent as Suzy Diaz
- In Stuck in the Quinceañera, Harley points out the time Daphne danced in a cow costume in this episode.
- Ellie Peters playing violin is mentioned again in other episodes like Stuck with a Bad Influence.
- The Diaz floor being always covered with clothes is mentioned throughout the series including other episodes like Stuck Without the Perfect Gift, [[[Stuck Dancing with My Dad]].
- The momcarena is a parody or spoof of the hit dance, and popular song by Los del Rio the macerana.
- Georgie and Tom are absent in this episode.
- This is the first time that Georgie and Tom are absent.
- Suzy, Daphne ,Louie and Beast return from their absence in the previous episode.
- This is the first time that Suzy appears without Tom.
- Since Georgie was at a basketball tournament, and Ellie is on Georgie's team, Ellie should have been at the tournament too, so it's weird that she wasn't. However she may have not wanted to go, or Bethany might have not allowed her to go. Or maybe she stopped being on the team, between this episode and the pilot episode.
- This could be possible, as in the pilot episode, her head was used as a backboard, along with the hamster and the energy bars.
- This episode is where the family has to face Suzy trying to bond with Mrs. Peters.
- May 30, 2016 (Australia)
- August 29, 2016 (Israel)
- September 3, 2016 (Latin America, Brazil)
- October 1, 2016 (Hungary)
|“||It [mom-carena] comes with a dance. This is a viral video just waiting to happen.||”|
|“||Like my freedom at the slushy window, mom didn't miss her friends until they were gone. But both of our problems are about to be solved by forcing mom to be friends with someone she doesn't know.||”|
|“||But I'm already a star - the cow's rump. Milk, poop, everything comes out at my end. The only thing that comes out of the front is moo!||”|
|“||The earth never implodes when you want it to... I used to come to this house to escape. Now there's no escape.||”|
|“||No one comes between the Diaz kids and our rights to disorganization, sharp tools and screentime.||”|
|“||Maybe our five percent difference is a hundred percent why we'll never be friends.||”|
—Suzy to Bethany
| To view the Stuck with Mom's New Friend gallery, click here.