Harley and Ethan set out to prove Daphne isn’t as innocent as she seems.
Harley is testing her new laundry line that would make it easy for the Diazes to send their dirty clothes to the laundry machine. Daphne wants to take a ride on it but Harley doesn't let her. So, when Harley gets called away. Daphne takes the ride and falls into the dirty clothes on the floor. She tells Harley that she's okay but when Suzy comes over, she lies that she got hurt, causing Harley to be given the highest Diaz punishment possible - the Lockdown! The Lockdown punishment is reserved only for Diaz on Diaz crimes. During a lockdown, you're not allowed to get out of your room or even talk to anyone else.
While in lockdown, Harley notices Daphne doing something potentially illegal. She tries talking to Georgie but Georgie doesn't want to be seen talking to her and end up in a lockdown. She manages to get Ethan to talk to her. They agree to secretly track Daphne down and figure out what she's up to and take her down. Ethan distracts Suzy as Harley sneaks out. To keep track of Suzy all the time, they use Harley's new and improved Mom Tracker 2.0. Outside, Ethan and Harley find that Daphne is selling things from the other kids. Harley doesn't care if she gets additional punishment for sneaking out - as long as Daphne goes down too.
Some of the items Daphne is selling are hula hoops that she used to play with Harley. She tells Harley that she's selling them because she doesn't need them anymore since she can't play by herself and Harley stopped playing with her. At that point, Harley feels bad for not being available to play with Daphne. She decides not to report her. Harley is busted for sneaking out and Ethan is busted too for talking to Harley. So, Ethan gets his first lockdown.
Since Harley is in lockdown, Tom asks Rachel and Georgie to work on Harley's Slushy Shack at the store. However, when left alone, Rachel convinces Georgie that they should throw a party. The party is so much fun until they're busted. They're both sent to lockdown too.
Left with no one to rat out, Daphne breaks something and rats herself out so that she can be sent to a lockdown with the rest of her siblings.
- Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz
- Ronni Hawk as Rachel Diaz
- Isaak Presley as Ethan Diaz
- Ariana Greenblatt as Daphne Diaz
- Kayla Maisonet as Georgie Diaz
- Cerina Vincent as Suzy Diaz
- Joe Nieves as Tom Diaz
- The Lockdown punishment is introduced in this episode and mentioned throughout the series in other episodes including Stuck in Diaz Court, Stuck in the Dark among others.
- Harley has upgraded Mom Tracker from Stuck in the Middle to Mom Tracker 2.0.
- In Stuck in the Waterpark - The Movie, she turns Mom Tracker 2.0 to Daphne Tracker.
- Ethan starts calling himself "E-town McMoney" in this episode and he uses throughout the series in other episodes including Stuck with a New Friend and Stuck with a Dangerous House.
- In Stuck in Camp Chaos, Lewie and Beast mention how they keep getting kicked out of camps.
- In Stuck in the Diaz Awards, Daphne wins a best wipeout Diaz award for her Zip-A-Dee Laundry joyride in this episode.
- This is the first episode to air on a Tuesday.
- Ethan went his whole life without being put on lockdown until this episode.
- Beast & Lewie weren't seen in this episode, but they were mentioned several times being at camp.
- Harley gets blamed by Daphne who uses a fake injury by Harley to get into trouble.
- Lewie and Beast only made it one day at camp before they had to be picked up.
- Harley tries to get out of being stuck on lockdown but it does not work.
- Rachel and Georgie get stuck in lockdown by lying.
- October 10, 2016 (Israel)
- October 16, 2016 (Hungary)
| To view the Stuck in Lockdown gallery, click here.